Thursday, July 11, 2019

Spring Bursts in Technicolor

The past week bursts with surreal saturated colors on the dull landscape of upstate NY. The depression didn't wane though it hasn't for months now. It use to give me a break but that doesn't happen anymore. So much just doesn't seem deserving of my attention. It is almost like I don't want to step out of the gentle wrap that it has encompassed me in . What do I fear? There is no answer now so I wait. I wait for the new meds to work my life to be reinvented. The pass to stop from being colored in dreariness and shadows unable to rise from a negative slant. Yet spring still comes . There is purple flowers and moss that are blooming. Moss is my favorite. It survives unbearable conditions with little sun and a lot of water (tears). Once when I took my family to Howe caverns I notice moss in the darkest parts of the cavern I wondered how it grew with so little light. It did though it survived. However did it prosper?



photo credit : Gstein 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment