Thursday, July 11, 2019

Loosing Love

It started slowly and not so noticeable and then it was gone in my life. My ability to feel love. One of the most powerful emotions to feel , the opposite of pain and the reason we give for living our lives I have ceased to feel. I feel pain in my life but love is so dulled. It is my opinion that a combinations of antidepressants for 27 years, brain tumor, and depression has caused this condition. The painful thing is I know it is missing , I don't ever know if I will get it back and I don't know what to do about it. They say life is not fair but to live with physical pain vs mental pain, the latter at this point seems worst There is no light to balance it all out. I am numb and have been numb in this way for a very long time. I can remember loving my son as my last true feeling of love . Now all that wells up inside is hurt and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment